Friday, April 23, 2010

TTC BUS DRIVERS SHOULD DO THEIR JOBS!


Yesterday, on my way home from school, the TTC driver decided to have a little break at a nearby Tim Hortons. While I understand that maybe he wanted to go to the washroom or pick up a coffee or a small snack, I didn't understand why the driver took 10 minutes long for his break! I mean literally, I see the driver eating his donut and drinking his coffee while the other passengers and I were annoyed and frustrated by this. After his break, the driver went back to the bus and didn't even say anything or apologize to us! This is ridicolous! The bus drivers should do their jobs! It's okay if their going to have washroom break or just going to pick up a snack but they should not take that long for a break! It's okay for them to take small breaks just as long as they don't abuse it.

No comments:

Post a Comment